Thursday, September 22, 2016

Archetype of a Prostitute

"I know from young that in order to survive in this world, I have to give something in exchange for food and money on the table. I have to work my way up to the ladder, oozing my charms and using the power of seduction to get what I want from people. I have to use my talents and skills that I have brushed up all this while to charm the world to give me what I want. If my physical body is attractive, I will use it for a better edge against my competitors. If my communication is powerful, I will use it to seduce and make you melt with my words. I am more beautifully dressed up and I am hardworking and well liked, I have brushed up my soft skills and I am excellent in other areas, why do others climb up faster than me? What is still lacking in me?  What more can I do to let the world know I offer the best service in the world? I should get more attention and am gonna flaunt it.

I am so logical and I am so assertive in my decisions because I believe that what I am doing is only to make my life a better one. I don't mind adjusting my principles or change my principles just to suit the situation or did I even realise I am doing that?  I am just chasing the sale that provides me for my upcoming bills, and I don't mind doing anything to secure that sale. I will make good with my boss, and get the best out of every situation because I know I am his favourite. I am always delighting my customers, to the extent of exceeding their satisfaction despite putting myself in inconvenient situations. I fear losing my customers because without them I can never do other things and I don't get paid well with the invested energies. 

I don't mind a relationship that provides me with a roof over my head and food on table. I just want security and that's not too much to ask for.  I am a survivor. I can close one eye for not having a desirable dream partner as long as my survival in this world is provided for. I don't have to have true love. I am best at going from one relationship to another without rebound statement because it's not about love but about having a dependent so that I can function well in areas I am weak at. I can fake it well because I understand it well.  Love can't survive on water and romance. I know too much about relationships and what or how it usually ends up in anyway.  So I am just getting what I want by accepting a co-dependancy relationship because I don't ask for too much and you can provide it hence I am working towards building a future with you so to speak until the next better option comes in.

You are so gullible as my sweet face will lure you to my labyrinth. I don't have to love you much, I don't mind having a sexual relationship, as long as my needs are provided for. Am not a sex slave, but I knew in me somehow, somewhere in the subconcious world of mine,  once you are hooked, I will make you a slave for my needs and desires while I give you taste of forbidden fruits. If you gave me what I need, you can have me anytime. I will give you the thrills of push and pull emotions and actions, raise my crazy jealousy if others come near and you will have the romance of your life while I will get my inner security need fulfilled.  

Marriage is not just about love for me. I ticked subconsciously in my mind, if he/she can give me a good life, I can survive even if I don't love him much. I can just make do as long as myself and my children have food on table and more. I will do everything to make him stay on in the marriage, as the stakes on hand are too high to part.

I am so afraid to lose you. I am so afraid of that because I will be stripped off of my securities and money and I will have to go out and work again. I don't have love anymore but it's not this issue that matter, because you are still paying for my existence and my fear is having to work things out as an individual and alone. I just need a companion that pays for dinner and some occasional fun. Best if she can shoulder life responsibilities willingly so I can have some peace of mind and some false sense of security. I don't mind her having other partners, as long as my pizza is paid.

Everyday I go to work, I have to clear shits for people before me. However I don't mind, because I really need this job and I have nothing to complain about. I am strong willed, I am a good survivor, I have been conditioned to this type of life and I don't mind doing the dirty works. Afterall, I will get paid and most times higher than what I can get outside. I trade my values in exchange for what is worth. Nothing wrong or right, I am still courageous, I am still in control, I don't care what you think but I have my other circles of friends who knows absolutely nothing about my real work process. Some people know my battles, but not all know what my war is about. And it's just life as it is."

Does all the above mind chatters appear in your subconscious mind?

Actually, these are collections and summary of life stories that appear before my eyes. Everytime the lines repeat, I felt the saying of people going into their graves with too much songs unsung rings in my head.

We all have some archetype of energy within us and some are more significant than the other archetype that we know or understand about. Following Caroline Myss about Sacred Contracts, I have seen some archetypes that manifest out while doing readings and healing works. However I am most interested with only few and some that are not found on the list...and I gave it some names as it relates closely to the divination system that am using which is the tarot and astrology.  That includes the prostitute, beggar, military officer, angel, scientist and philanthropist. Later on, am gonna expand and will come to the point where what happens if all these characters team up as partners or in a relationship so that you have a rough idea what to expect if your potential partner have these patterns.

Prostitute : The label sound negative but it's not the profession I am referring to. It is more to the type of archetype am referring to. An old profession that started and still surviving until now.  A profession that embodies survival and activation of the first 3 chakra points of human ie root, sexual and solar plexus. These 3 chakra points govern our survival mode from having a stable income, expresssing our sexual need and to the ability to stomach risk and courage center. Of course, this is just one archetype of survival. There are 3 more for survival including The Child, The Victim and The Saboteur. 

In general, this archetype are expressed out and is manifested from yourself when you are placed in a situation or event that bring out the archetype. From there, you learn a lot of things known as experience or lessons in life. Basically, a big majority of us share the same archetype of a prostitute in terms for survival. This is factored in from the time civilisation starts and all human race are activated by the first 3 chakra to survive.  It is an archetype that make us be creative (sexual energy) in selling our own assets aka body, talents, skills, time in exchange for money.  Literally, there are people who prostitute themselves in exchange for food on table, no matter what the real profession is. But the archetype is no different from the real profession. Example, the energy of you begging for your salary hold by a company is the same as a beggar on a street, it's just how different your environment and physical adornment is.

Human have very discriminative mind. So do not think that the prostitute label as negative. It is just neutral, and it is how you perceive it. Afterall, the label is just a profession that do not define you as a person. However, the archetypes are real, and it is what shape you and make you understand how u behave and make decisions and how understanding these can help you move forward better. It is not gender basis as well, and it can manifest even in animal in a natural surrounding.  

It is about your fear of survival. It is about questioning  your own integrity and moral. It is about what are you willing to sell out or give up for in exchange for something material you wanted for.

Some questions that can help you to understand yourself if you resonate with this archetype: 
What are your fears? Why would you choose this decision? What are the patterns that make you stay on in a situation? What are the stakes should you give up that sale? What are you willing to do in order to get that stash of money or draw more attention to yourself? How would you market yourself in order to stand out and be selected? What status in society are you aiming for and what would you trade to get there? How willing are you to sacrifice your dignity, your principles and things you are willing to give up in order to go to another level or place in your life situation? Are you afraid to move on or move forward? What is stopping you from facing your own fear?

The archetype of prostitute will play out in your life when you are faced with situations that challenge your fear of survival and having securities in life. It can manifest in different ways and areas of your life depending on where the certain planet that represent it appears in your astrology chart.  For example if you have a Venus strong in the house of income of your astrology chart, you will express this archetype at all areas related to your money and finances. If you have it strong in the house of profit from associates and friends, you might express this archetype when it comes to you in situation when your survival is dependent on it.  How you express or bring it out also depend on your natural elements ie the fire, earth, air and water elements.

What you can do is to find out if this is your archetype and understand it, analyse the patterns, how it is stopping you from moving forward gracefully and do some meditations and healing for the affected chakra points namely the root chakra, sexual and solar plexus. You can do some soul searching and even get your inner guide to help you to recognize the patterns. From there, once you understand how the archetype is expressed in your daily life and if it gives you a positive or negative impact. You can change the way you act and believe and ask yourself further if the way you respond or react to situations in your life or decisions you make gave you the outcome that you want. If it is not working for you, then it's time to form new changes once you recognize the archetype in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment