Monday, June 2, 2008

Upcoming Classes on 14th June 2008

I need a rest to regain my composure! Have been hectic with my works and all, and have a few plans ready to roll and before that have to do some necessary legality stuffs. The upcoming classes will be on 14th-15th June 2008 week 1 from 4pm to 6pm, and week 2 from 7pm to 9pm. This means, starting 14th june onwards, i'll be teaching new classes on saturdays and sundays 4pm to 6pm. If you have attended the first week at 4pm-6pm, the following week you should come at 7pm-9pm. In other words, 4pm-6pm is new classes, 7pm-9pm is the last two classes. Please register your seat to 016 220 8184 or email me at o_scarlai@yahoo.com *If you are bringing in 2 friends as well, I can offer you a small discount! And if you come in a group of 8 and above, group discount is available. So gather your friends and email me for the group discount deal!* Money back guarantee still applies. please see the previous or older post for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment