Thursday, November 20, 2008

Preview class at Damansara Aman Suria

I almost had a heart attack! Why? I suddenly FORGOT my password to all my websites access after my cache clear. Life is too short to forget! So here it is, I am up and running again and pulling off a preview for vedic astrology! Come on, bring your friends and family too and I'll show you to the secrets of predictive vedic astrology! Remember your birth details ie: time of birth, date of birth and place of birth if you want to have a free reading too for the coming 2009!

Date: 6th of December 2008 Saturday
Time: 10am to 1pm
Venue:

Asian Land Realty
B-1-12 & B-2-12,
Jalan PJU 1/43, Aman Suria,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia.
Please go to the 2nd floor above Asian Land

(next to 7-11 and same row as nasi kandar kayu. ample parking space!)

Fees: Zero
Objective: For newbies into learning astrology and who wished to know if the course suit you
End of the preview target : Make predictions for your own self!
Contact number to register and enquiries : 016 672 8068

Previous students are encouraged to join too!


Regards
Oscar


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment